NOTIFICATION - Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Promotion to the grade SDE(T) for vacancy year 2010 - 11 ; 2011 - 12 ; 2012-13 ; 2013 - 14 to be held on 15.02.2015. Click for notification
As per CHQ level agreement signed by AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA, the joint meeting of AIGETOA (CTD & WB) and AIBSNEA (CTD & WB) will be held on 7th November 2014 . Open session will be addressed by Shri Ravi Shil Verma (All India President AIGETOA) and Shri Prahlad Rai (GS AIBSNLEA) and other dignitaries from both CHQ side. All the members of CTD & WB are requested to attend the session.
Schedule of the joint Meeting:
Venue: 3rd Floor CTO HALL (opposite of Telephone Bhawan), Kolkata-01
Date: 7th Nov 2014
Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
AIGETOA wishes you and your family "SPARKLING DIWALI".
CS, CP along with ACS Arvind, ACS U S Yadav, Executive member Sanjay Kumar and Mritunjay Kumar met CGMT, West Bengal on 20th Oct 2014 and discussed all our pending issues including Rule-8. Some good news will come shortly. Details will be uploaded soon.
Meeting with GM(CMTS-Nodal) in presence of DGM(Admin) and DE(Admin) on following issues:-
1. Sitting arrangement of newly promoted DEs: DGM(A) informed that work has already started in this regard.
2. Shortage of chairs: GM instructed SDE(Admin) to immediately contact Godrej for repair of all broken chairs. Most of the chairs used by the employees are in a very bad condition.
3. Problem of Drinking water: It has been proposed by the coordination committee to install atleast one Aqua Guard at Technical building as most of the time the existing water purifier are not working properly and the purified water is not so good also. GM told that he will look into.
4. Manning of powerplant for 24 hrs: As powerplant is the heart of all equipments, 24 hrs manning of powerplant is very much required to avoid power failure. Any outage results in disruption of services to all circles of East Zone.
5. Repairing of HP 9000 printer and Xerox machine at Technical Building: GM instructed DGM(A) to immediately look into the same.
6. Shortage of staff in EZBC: GM should write a letter to CGMT in this regard and then Circle coordination committee will take up the issue with CGMT also.
7. Quarters for EZBC staff: Some quarters should be under the control of GM(CMTS-Nodal) for EZBC employees so that delay in allotment of quarters can be avoided and some quarters will be atleast reserved for EZBC. It will be taken up with CGMT also.
AIGETOA-EZBC welcomed CGMT, WBTC with a bouquet on his visit to EZBC and submitted the agenda letter once again. CGMT told that a meeting will be done shortly in this regard.
Mr. Jatin Das has been released from Raiganj on 13-Sep-14 to join his new assignment at Kolkata which had been possible only by the joint effort of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA. We would like to extend our heartiest thanks to AIBSNLEA and we hope to get the same kind of support throughout West Bengal.
Option called today for Darjeeling and Gangtok from longest stayee list. If no option received within 15 days, it is mentioned that senior most SDEs will be posted to those tenure places. AIGETOA is constantly trying to implement the longest stayee list so that executives posted in tenure/ rural/ remote places for a long time can get their choice of posting. Many executives are enjoying their home place for more than 25 years in many places including Kolkata but Circle management is unable to implement longest stayee list due to other associations. Tenure places and most of the SSAs are running with acute shortage of executives and places like Kolkata, Siliguri have large of executives. Don't you think uniform distribution of executives are somewhat required for efficient running of the circle?
AIGETOA West Bengal held it 9th CEC on 13.09.2014. The meeting was attended by Jt.Sec ( East) Shri Ashok Acharya , AGS( All India) Shri Deepak Sahu, and was presided by Circle President Shri Prashant Jain, CS Shri Subhasish Paul gave the updates about the current situation in BSNL and the vision AIGETOA has for future.
The meeting had highest presence of district representatives ( 13 SSA, ETR, ETP, IC,) in the history of AIGETOA West Bengal, detailed discussions took place throughout the day and a new strategy was finalized to resolve all the issues pertaining to DR in West Bengal. All members are requested to get in touch with their DS for updates and decisions taken in CEC. For any clarification every DR is welcome to connect to thier DS, CS and CP in future so that better bondage may be created within AIGETOA West Bengal.
SHQ conveys its deepest gratitude to all the SSA representatives for taking the pain and coming together when its going to matter most. The energy in the meeting will definitely propel AIGETOA to new heights in future.It was also decided to have the next CEC in Kharagpur in November.
JAI AIGETOA , JAI DR, JAI BSNL
It has already been conveyed that AIGETOA WB Telecom Circle has decided to hold Circle Executives Committee meeting on 13th Sep 2014. All DS, DP, DFS, and circle executive members to attend this meeting.
District secretaries shall prepare their reports in the format mailed to them and will submit in the meeting in duplicates, as well as keep the softcopy for future purpose. Hard copies of Registration form filled as per CHQ guidelines should be submitted in original at the venue.
Venue for the meeting KIM LAWN , IA-275, Sector-III, Purbachal, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700097( Near Salt Lake Tank No.13).
For any details ans assistance please call AGS Shri Kamal Ismail and OS Shri O.P Saroj.
AIGTEOA and AIBSNLEA met our new CGMT Shri Kishore Kumar on joining his new assignment as CGMT West Bengal. New CGM was of the view that we need to create leaders across the ranks and domain for the overall welfare of the system. He agreed on sitting together with the united forum of associatgion ( AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA) for discussion and an agenda meet to solve the long pertaining issues , once he settle down. CP, AGS , OS from AIBSNLEA and CS,CP, AGS were present from AIGETOA side.
Meeting with GM(HR/Admin) in presence of DGM(Admin) on following issues:
1. Release of Jatin Das from Raiganj to Kolkata: GM immdtly called TDM, Raiganj to release him by handover his charge to JTO/Mobile.
2. Rule 8 cases: He told that first discussion with new CGM is to be done.
3. Tenure transfer: Case of Mr. Aswini Kumar has been discussed. Earlier only 1 option received for Darjeeling so his case left. We told him to immediately issue his order from longest staying list.GM(A) assured to look into the matter on priority.
4. Intracircle transfer case of Mr Prahlad Basak has been put up.
5. 2 nos. of spouse cases approved by earlier CGM is on final stage.
6. Left out candidates who have applied for NCNGN have been approved by CGM and the letter will be sent now.
7. We told to post regular SDEs in Staff section following BSNL CO orders.
8. We told to release SDEs on transfer to other circles in order of "Date of issuance of transfer order from BSNL CO".
9. We told to follow BSNL CO order regarding posting of Staff Grievance Officer in circle office/ SSA for resolution of genuine grievances of employees.
BSNL CO issued circulation regarding syllabus, scheme and minimum marks for LDCE (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) for promotion to the grade of Sub Divisional engineer (Telecom) for vacancy years 2010-2011 onwards under 33 percent quota. Click here for LDCE Syllabus Circulation
1. Update about alliance formed with AIBSNLEA.
2. SHQ efforts for resolution of circle issues.
3. Submission of membership register and subscription from Sep 2013 to July 2014. ( In new Format, hard copy to be submitted).
4. Submission of list of co-ordination committee formed in SSA by DS.
5. Submission of Finance report by FS till March 2014 and updated figures of SHQ accounts.
6. Future strategy and plans for upcoming membership referendum and objectives of AIGETOA to be accomplished till next CEC to be held on date to be decided in the CEC.
7. Disciplinary action and decision about defaulting members and post holders in SHQ.
8. Filling up of vacant post in SHQ .
9. Fixing of job responsibility by post at SHQ level and formation of a team for pursuing issues at Circle office.
10. Any other issue with permission of chair.
All SHQ post holders , DS, DP and FS will be default nominees to attend the CEC.
Posted on August 11, 2014
AIGETOA Gangtok district meet will be held on 17th Aug 2014. All members of Gangtok are requested to attend the meeting. CS along with other SHQ bearers will be attending the meet.
Posted on August 11, 2014
3rd district conference of AIGETOA Siliguri will be held on 16th Aug 2014 . All members of Siliguri SSA are requested to attend the meeting. CS along with other SHQ bearers will be attending the meet.
Posted on 7 August 2014
As per the direction of CHQ Joint Co-ordination Committees both at circle and SSA level have been formed in most of the SSA . In the left out SSA joint co-ordination committees will be formed latest by 20th August. Krishnagar SSA meeting will be held on 23 August 2014, all members are requested to participate. False rumors have been propagated by competing association due to fear of thier defeat about mass resignation of members in Krishnagar SSA denting their own credibility. The alliance of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA is going to emerge number one association in BSNL in the referendum to be held in December 2014.
7-Aug-2014 The joint co-ordination committee met GM( EZBC) today. The formation of alliance between AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA was discussed . The committee requested for grant of Agenda meet which was readily accepted by GM ( EZBC) . All DS are requested to meet the concerned SSA head on the same lines and raise all the issues pertaining to members of AIGETOA on the common platform.
A Kolkata based joint meeting of AIGETOA(WB) and AIBSNLEA(WB) was held at CTO on 2nd Aug 2014. The meeting was attended by circle representatives of AIGETOA( WB) and AIBSNLEA (WB) and more than 300 members from Circle office , Calcutta SSA , CTO Building , and Telephone Bhawan which are having different offices under WBTC.
The meeting was presided by Circle President AIBSNLEA Sri S. K. Bose and Circle President AIGETOA Sri Prashant Jain.
Prominent leaders present were CS AIBSNLEA (WB) Shri B. K. Bhattacharya, CS AIBSNLEA (CTD) Shri Prasun Mukhopadyaya ,CP AIBSNLEA (CTD) Shri Tridip Chakroborty ,CS AIGETO(WB) Shri Subhasish Paul , CS and AGS AIGETOA (CTD) Shri Deepak Sahu , ACS AIBSNLEA ( WB) Shri Aniruuda Basu and AIBSNLEA (CHQ) advisor Shri Prasun Mukherjee . The leaders addresed the members about the recently formed allinace of AIGETOA and AIBNLEA to contest the forthcoming referendum of executive associations in BSNL.
The details of meeting will soon be published . Click for highlights of Joint meeting of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA held at CTO hall on 2nd August 2014.
Co-ordination committe of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA formed at Raiganj SSA under the leadership of Shri Pankaj Srivastav from AIGETOA and Shri M.K. ROYMUKHERJEE from AIBSNLEA on 4th August 2014 . Click for the letter
Co-ordination committe of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA formed at Gangtok under the chairmanship of Shri P. K. Dhangar. Click for the letter
A Meeting of AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA will be held on 02/08/2014 at Telegraph Institute Hall, C.T.O. Building, Kolkata to deliberate on current issues , from 3PM onwards. All are requested to attend the meeting positively.
GS AIGETOA notifies Annual General Meeting (AGM) of AIGETOA CHQ at Hyderabad on 22nd and 23rd August 2014 . Participants will be up to five elected and valid delegates from each circle apart from CHQ office bearers. Click for Letter
The last date for submitting hard copy as well as online membership form of AIGETOA along with only subscription of Rs 800/- is 31st July-2014 i.e. tomorrow hence all the left out member must rush to submit by tomorrow. 1st August-2014 onwards member can submit form only with payment of membership fee of Rs 500/- apart from subscription fee of Rs 800
All AIGETOA DS are requested to immediately coordinate with concerned branch secretaries of AIBSLEA to form the district level coordination committees for mobilization, to face the referendum of majority executive association in BSNL and also for the settlement of day to day problems of the members of AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA together by holding joint meeting with respective SSA head.
This association is very well knows about pending issues in respect of direct recruits executives and importance of it’s resolution. All the issue will be pursued from every angle and best efforts will be given. But prior to persuasion of the issues, it is highly required to strengthen our association for which membership register, membership form and subscription is required. All representatives up to circle level are requested to please fill the membership form and pay their subscription as displayed on website by today evening without fail. We must start collection of membership form and subscription from District Representatives and ordinary members from tomorrow onwards. Anyhow, we have to complete this task by 31st July-14. It is also to clarify that wherever District body does not exist members may directly submit the membership form to Circle Secretaries. .
AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA BRANCH LEVEL CORDINATION COMMITTEE MEET EZBC
AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA branch Level Coordination Committee meet was held at EZBC Salt Lake on 19th July 2014. The meeting was attended by all members of EZBC and CTTC. From AIGETOA side, CP Shri Prashant Jain and CS Shri Subhasish Paul shared the Dais and from AIBSNLEA side, Shri N C Mahaldar DGM ( P&A) and Shri Mrinal Sengupta DGM (F) shared the Dais. CAO Shri Sushil Chandra Bhowal was also present in the meeting.
The meeting was presided under the chairmanship of Shri N. C. Mahaldar (DGM P&A) EZBC.
More than 50 members out of total 70 executives posted at EZBC participated in the meeting. In the inaugural address CP AIGETOA Prashant Jain briefed about the recent developments that have taken place in New Delhi at CHQ level and about the alliance formation between AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA for upcoming executive association referendum to be held in December.
Shri Mahaldar in his address emphasized the need to unite for the welfare of BSNL and suggested that we should concentrate on BSNL First now since two big executive association have come on a single platform. It will not only strengthen and resolve the issues of executives , but also will streamline processes to speed up the recovery of BSNL , which is facing a difficult situation .
Shri Amar Mondal, JAO EZBC asked why despite having huge infrastructure BSNL is not in the top telecom service provider of the country, he reinforced the views that this alliance will boost unity amongst executives and will motivate each of us to perform with more enthusiasm and sincerity.
Shri Srijib Rai, SDE EZBC conveyed that this unity will change the destiny of our company which is going through a torrid time and we as employees are not even sure that whether we will get the next month salary or not . He said that without unity survival of BSNL seems like a distant dream and welcomed the decision of both the association to come together for not only the welfare of associations but also to improve the chances that our company will reinvent itself and come out of blue it has been facing for the last few years.
CS AIGETOA Shri Subhasish Paul insisted that due to this alliance executive unity will improve and local issues will be easily resolved as their won’t be any difference of opinion between these two executive associations. The presence of very experienced officers will be a morale booster for the direct recruited executives who has been badly exploited due to political conflict of interest and alien management.
Shri Ashutosh Sahoo, DS EZBC said unity will make EZBC a better place to work and it was indeed the need of the hour .
Shri Sanat Kumar Sen, SDE (Trans) and Branch Secretary AIBSNLEA said that he is happy that AIGETOA and AIBSNLEA will be fighting together the executive association verification process in future and experience of AIBSLEA and Energy in AIGETOA will form a lethal alliance. He further suggested that AIGETOA should keep in touch with their members and also that other executive association is spreading false rumors about the number of supporting members it has .
Finally as desired by the CHQ of both the executive association a branch level coordination committee was formed as follows :
AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA Cordination committee at EZBC Salt Lake.
1. Shri S N Bannerjee DE(IR)- Chairman
2. Shri Samit Talukdar AO( Billing)- Member
3. Shri Kamal Ismail SDE (IN)- Member
4. Shri Dushmanta Biswal AO( Billing)- Member
5. Shri Amar Mondal JAO( EZBC)- Member
6. Shri Chandan Kumar JTO ( IR)- Member.
Click to add text, images, and other content
A joint meeting of both the associations will be held at Salt Lake on 19/7/2014 from 3:30Pm, All members please attend . Venue will be intimated by DS Shri Ashutosh Sahu.
CS, CP, VP, FS , AGS and Sanjay Kumar with all India VP Shri Mantosh Kumar met GM( HR & Admin) to brief him about the alliance formation with AIBSNLEA and discuss some left out issues of association members. Our association will soon be finalizing an agitation program for R-8 cases and non execution of longest stayee list in circle .
Some important cases left for SDE (L/A) will be issued shortly. SDE order for Shri Shakti Singh issued Click for the order
AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA signed Joint Declaration
AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA signed Joint Declaration : To face the referendum jointly and settlement of the common issues, AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA signed Joint Declaration . As per the decision of CHQ a Joint co-ordination committe is to be formed at District, SSA and Circle Level , all members are requested to get in touch with thier DS to have a meeting with DS of AIBSNLEA. SHQ will very shortyly announce the visit schedule of all SSA to brief up about this significant development.Further details will be individually emailed to all DS. For any clarification please be in touch with CS AIGETOA WBTC.
Due to constant persuasion by Circle Body Circle Office has issued letter seeking data of JTOs who have completed 2 years of service in the department. Click here for order and format of Biodata and proforma for Special report
All concerned are requested to pursue that the report is sent timely and none of the eligible names are missed out.
CS write to CGMT for the Non forwarding/ Delay in sending option applications of JTO/ SDEs, WBTC to concerned circles.
Options called for various places under NCNGN circles but till date no applications has been forwarded by the circle administration. In spite of the fact that concerned SSAs/ Units have forwarded the applications about 2-3 weeks back to circle office, candidates are being given lame excuses like GM (HR) is out of station and the decision to forward will be taken only once he will be back from leave. Needless to say that such delay even after passing last date will render the whole exercise useless.
Cheques are available to SDE(S-II),Circle Office for the officers those were deposited security on Delhi (NTR) at the time of entry in BSNL. Officers(Out side Kolkata) are requested to contact SDE(S-II), Circle Office to know the cheque collecting procedure.Check is issued on 24-04-2014 with 3 month validity.So do hurry to collect before expiry.
Please contact to Mr. Mayank Gupta,JTO(BB),Calcutta SSA (9434077700) to know your name in the list.
In case of MP and WB Circle ,Cheques will be issued shortly.
CS along with VP Mr. Kshitij Mishra and ACS Mr. U S Yadav discussed the following issues with GM(HR/Admin). DGM(HR/Admin) and AGM(HR/Admin) were also present in the meeting.
1. Release of Rule-8 cases:- We requested GM(HR) to immediately approve some cases of Rule-8 as lot of DR-TTAs have also joined now. He assured to look into. He also instructed DGM(HR) to issue letter to CGM(ETP) to return some JTOs to WBTC as ETP doesn't have much work now.
2. Look after arrangement cases given by DS from Kharagpur and Purulia SSA will be issued within few days.
3. Intra-circle transfer of JTO: The concern file will be put up again for consideration of some more cases. Earlier request tranfer was considered who had completed more than 10 years in a particular SSA.
4. Transfer from tenure stations: GM(HR) assured to look into and instructed DGM(HR/Admin) for same. We hope one order will be issued shortly from Darjeeling. After that, remaining 2 cases (1 from Darjeeling and 1 from Gangtok) will also be done by option/ longest staying list.
5. Transfer request in the cadre of SDET: It has been brought to the notice of GM(HR) that transfer request of Mr. Prahlad Basak, SDE who has applied to Raiganj from Malda has not been put up yet. On hearing this, GM(HR) instructed DGM(HR) to tell the concerned officer that this type of thing should not happen in future and no discrimination should be done in any type of works in staff section.
6. Release of SDETs to other circles:- We requested to issue release order for atleast 2 SDEs immediately.
7. Mutual transfer case of Mr. Mahesh Babu: It has been informed that some confidential information has been asked by ETR for which letter is pending. On getting letter from ETR, WBTC will immediately provide those information.
CS along with ACS Mr. Arvind Kumar and U S Yadav attended the ERP meeting called by GM(IT) Mr. R N Paul. A presentation on ERP was given by GM(IT) and the benefits of ERP implementation has been told. He also informed about the ERP teams formed in Circle and now the teams at SSA level are to be formed. We have given our view that we are ready for providing any type of support required for the same. ERP is very required for the development of BSNL as everything will be accountable in ERP.
After continuous effort of association, finally order got issued for 4 nos. of Look after AGM to our members in EZBC, Salt lake.
CGM Office issues guidelines to streamline the processes for reimbursent of Medical for indoor treatment , in any Hospital / Nursing Home in WBTC.
As per revised guidelines all the requests forwarded to Circle Office needs to be accompanied by relevant documents as per the list given on page 2 of the circular.
Inspection of the patient admitted can be requested by sending a SMS to AGM / SDE Welfare on mobile numbers 9434100093 or 9434001292 , or it can be posted on Sancharika ( Home Page , without logging under other services)
AIGETOA welcomes this move for improving facilities to all Employee and Officers of WBTC by circle administration.
Actual Transfer of ownership to BSNL likely by 2019 ... Click for full news
BSNL taking customers for a ride in Kashmir Full Story
DOT seeks Cabinet Nod to hive off BSNL Mobile Towers Story
IMG Asks Govt. to bail out BSNL Story
Mr. Jatindra Nath Das has been tranferred from Raiganj to Circle office, Kolkata. <Click here for order>
Mr. D Sivaraj will be joining as CGM, WBTC from Coimbatore SSA, Tamilnadu. We congratulate him on his promotion and we welcome him to Kolkata. We believe that WBTC will flourish during the upcoming months under his leadership and assure him to extend all types of support for the welfare & development of WBTC and other activities.
CS writes to CGM regarding illegal and orders issued from HR section , flouting all standing instructions from Corporate office, Once the feedback is received we will ensure these pick and choose orders are cancelled and transparent means are adopted in issuing any L/A arrangements.
The circle body will visit all SSA to have one to one interaction with the members and to gather various issues which are curbing development , due to non addressal by local management .
All DS are requested to complete the following :
1. Update Fund collection with receipt books for audit of accounts.
2. Update Diary reimbursement .
3. Update the proceeding register with dates of meeting held in last 1 year.
Dates for all SSA will be intimated shortly.
Look after Arrangement of DE/AGM <Click Here for details>
Transfer and posing of SDE(T) <Click here for details>
EPFO Provide permanent EPF account number from October on the pattern of core banking services.<Click here for details>
With Continuous efforts and persuation from our SHQ body, WBTC management has issued following orders.
(1) Transfer of Sri. D Venkateswara Rao Click here for order
(2) With a view to promote order and imbibe transparency in cases related to intra-circle transfer, this association was tirelessly requesting to issue the list of all candidates who have applied. Please check and inform your respective DS / DP in case anyone is missing from the list Click here for the list
(3) Keeping in mind that many of our fellow DRs are stuck at remote locations awaiting their transfer, it has been our endeavour to get them transferred. Cicle management has finally called options for posting under hilly areas. Click here for letter
Corollary to this, If any of our fellow member may be interested to be transferred at any of the mentioned location, please forward the information through your respective DS / DP to SHQ.
Diary reimbursement details has not been received from any SSA/ unit. Please send the status immediately and clear the subscription upto Mar 2014.
Restriction in granting leave to executives/non-executives due to ensuing General Elections' 2014. Click for Letter
Due to consistent pressure created by CS on circle administration and the effect of directives given by senior officers from New Delhi Corporate office at last circle administration publishes updated list of R-8 Cases , All DS are requested to check any omissions in the list . LIST of R-8 Cases in WBTC
Agenda meet with CGM WBTC will be held on 18.3.2014 at 4PM in CHM Chamber .
To those who supported our fight in thick and thin and also to those who never believed in hard put efforts of our leaders... choosing comfortably to to say that nothing can ever change in this department or its policies. A silver lining.. not without a fight. Lets not miss to thank our central leadership for its all-out efforts. Clich for draft of revised policy
Our AIP Shri R P Sahu and our other colleagues in MP have been victimized for raising their voices against circle management ridiculous behavior , starting from random salary cuts , Un-parliamentary language used by CGM MP circle for issues pertinent to DR .
We all are ready to fight tooth and nail against any atrocities in the name of discipline , We are waitying for the GS to direct us what to do next , till than alll membera are directed to be prepared fo any emergency and be ready to sacrifice their jobs and life for making life of thousands like us liveable in BSNL.
R P Sahu HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAI , AIGETOA ZINDABAD , DR UNITY ZINDABAD , CGM MP HOSH MAIn AAO MAFI MANGO .
As per commitment of CGMT WBTC during the development meeting on 07-Mar-2014 regarding posting of staffs in unpopular and hard stations, letter issued to all SSA heads to classify all the places in their SSA as popular, unpopular and hard stations latest by 20-Mar-2014. After that rearrangement will be done in executive and non-executive level by applying longest staying list. All DS pls ensure that Stations in your SSA are properly classified and the list is sent in time to circle office . Click here for the letter
After a long persuaion by SHQ ,confirmation of JTOs issued by Circle administration after long persuation of AIGETOA. All DS are requested to find out the left out cases and details should be sent at the earliest. Click here for the link
CS CP participated in the development meeting under the chairmanship of CGMT WBTC . All unions and associations were present in the meeting .The details will be published shortly.
Shri Animesh Mitra Convenor Forum BSNL Union and Association will chair a meeting for developmental issues of WBTC . Click for Letter to CS AIGETOA WBTC
Circle Secreatry writes to CGM for Agenda Meet . Click for Letter sent to CGM (WBTC)